FULL MEMBERSHIP is available to an individual who is the owner of a business that provides information services.
An individual who applies for Full membership must provide evidence that he or she owns at least 25% of a for-profit information services business. A Full Member receives CONNECTIONS, the official newsletter of the Association; may serve on committees and hold elective or appointed office; is entitled to one vote in all Association matters; has access to AIIP's electronic forum; may participate in discounts from our Industry Partners and Affiliates; and may use the official logo of the Association on business literature.
Annual dues for Full Membership: $200.00
Members choosing the monthly installment payment option pay $20 per month, totaling $240 for a calendar year.
Those applying for Full Membership must provide to the AIIP Office one of the following forms of evidence of business ownership. Acceptable documents include:
• Copy of business license or permit that shows ownership
• Corporate charter
• Federal Employer Identification application
• VAT application
• State sales tax permit or application
• Copy of the articles of incorporation
• Copy of the partnership agreement
• Copy of assumed name (DBA) certificate
• Brochure listing you as an owner
• Business card listing you as an owner
• Print of Internet home page listing you as an owner