1. Dates & Deadlines
Speakers should adhere to the deadlines stated here. Set reminders to help yourself remember when specific items are due.
DECEMBER 15, 2021 — Using the personalized link that has been sent to you:
- Confirm that you accept the terms of AIIP's speaker agreement.
- Provide your photo and bio, and confirm your session's information.
EARLY SPRING, 2022 [Date TBD] — Attend a LIVE speaker orientation session.
APRIL 2022 (Date TBD] — Submit
your presentation slides and handouts for posting on the virtual
conference platform. Slide decks should be in MS PowerPoint or Canva format. Handouts should be in PDF format.
2. preparing for your session
AIIP will provide a speaker orientation, training on the Socio platform, and an opportunity to test your system setup. Watch for announcements as we get closer to the conference date.
You will be assigned a moderator who will support you prior to and during your session.
We recommend that you also participate in the Attendee Orientation, Training & Networking session on April 22, 2022.
3. let people know you're speaking
Share your news with friends and colleagues and help grow the
audience. We'll provide social media graphics to make it
- Follow AIIP on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and share some of our posts about the conference. We'll share announcements, deadlines, and event information, including posts about your session.
- Use the hashtag #AIIP22 to publicize your session on the social media. This helps us retweet your posts and helps your posts be found. The audience also will use the hashtag to discuss presentations during and after the conference, and we invite you to join in the conversation.
We rely on you to help spread the word and attract a diverse audience of info-entrepreneurs.
Building community is what it's all about.
AIIP invites participants to evaluate the overall conference experience and individual sessions. We will provide your session evaluation results to you after the conference.
See your Speaker Agreement for specific terms. A personalized link has been provided for your use.
6. Code of Conduct
All participants and contributors to the AIIP Annual Conference must agree to abide by the AIIP Conference Code of Conduct.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.