Panelists:Michele Bate, Archer Van den Broeck Limited and
Sharon Nottingham, Nottingham Information Services
Thursday, January 21, 2010 11am-noon EST
One of AIIP’s valuable member benefits is the volunteer mentoring program, which matches experienced members with members who would like some advice and support in growing their businesses.
Join Mentoring Committee members Michele Bate of Archer Van den Broeck Limited and Sharon Nottingham of Nottingham Information Services, as they look at how both parties can get the most out of a mentoring relationship. They will look at issues such as:
* What should someone who would like a mentor consider ahead of time?
* What can a mentor do for me?
* What kind of commitment is usually involved for mentees and mentors?
* What makes a good mentor?
* What kinds of tools are available to help support mentors?
* How do good mentoring relationships work?
Attend the webinar and you can ask your questions live to the panel, or you can send them via a chat message. Or you can email questions to the host (mbates@BatesInfo.com), who will pose them to the panelists anonymously.
Register for this webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/169575664
**AVAILABLE TO AIIP MEMBERS ONLY**
Any questions regarding access or content can be addressed to Mary Ellen Bates at mbates@BatesInfo.com.
Contact Professional Standards Business DirectoryLearn About Membership
8550 United Plaza Blvd #1001
Baton Rouge, LA 708091.225.408.4400