The AIIP annual conference is the premier event for learning, networking, and professional development for owners of new and established information businesses.
Join us at AIIP's 26th annual conference in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Thinking about starting your own business? Learn what it takes to become a successful independent informational professional.
Need to get the news out about your product or service? Market to an audience interested in new ways to take their businesses to the next level.
Need ideas for working smarter? Find out about cutting-edge research, analysis, and knowledge management tools and techniques.
Join us at the Hyatt Regency hotel in downtown Indianapolis as our speakers describe trends and ideas that will affect our businesses and our industry for years to come.
Twitter hashtag: #aiip12
Read more about AIIP's annual conference.
Full conference registration includes:
- All conference sessions
- Free vendor training on Thursday
- Exhibits on Thursday and Friday
- Opening reception Thursday evening
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Lunch on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Coffee and snack breaks
- AIIP Awards Dinner on Saturday
Registration and payment for optional pre-conference workshops is arranged separately with the workshop presenters.
Pay online securely online via credit card or PayPal, or pay by check. Select your payment option within the registration system.
Anyone requiring special assistance in order to participate should contact the AIIP office at +1 225.408.4400 by April 10, 2012.
Cancellations and refund policy:
- Cancellations through March 22, 2012 -- Full refund
- Cancellations from March 23 to April 30, 2012 -- 50% refund
- Cancellations on or after May 1, 2012 -- No refund.