Thursday February 22, 2018
Time: 3pm-4:30pm EST U.S*. (London/UK, 8pm; Adelaide/Australia Friday 6:30am)
Have you wondered or wanted to know...
- What is an "international" client these days? How is it to “work globally”?
- A new client has asked you for research that requires digging deep into resources in a country not your own. Have you wondered when to try on your own or if you should reach out to a local, on-the-ground research expert?
- Do our independent info pro colleagues in non-U.S. countries use the same resources we do?
- What are three top 5 go-to tools and resources in their locales?
- Are there different client confidentiality concerns with international clients?
- What issues are the same WHEREVER you live and work?
- How do you manage clients not only in different time zones, but different continents?
- What technology tools can really add value to working at a distance?
- Plus network with three of our international colleagues we don't get to see in-person very often!
Here's your opportunity to find out about those issues AND network together via Zoom Technology.
Join us for this new event where a panel of AIIP members from outside the U.S. will talk about these topics.
This event is designed as an interactive conversation, so come with your questions and a desire to chat with colleagues.
There will also be semi-structured networking breakout sessions for you to chat with your colleagues and discuss questions around business development and building a client base.
By using the Zoom Meetings tool participants in this new style every one will be able to see and interact with one another, send chat messages, ask our panelists questions, and participate in the moderated networking sessions.
You'll enjoy being there LIVE and getting the full experience.
Panelists: Michele Bate, Archer Van den Broeck Ltd. (UK); Heather Carine, Carine Research (Australia); Cathy Heath, Heath Research Services (New Zealand)
Moderator: Jan Knight, Bancroft Information Services (U.S.)
The ZoomTech Team/Moderators: Jennifer Burke, IntelliCraft Research (U.S.); Jennifer Wegman, Insight Information Solutions (U.S.)